Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Last Day at Work

Wow, last day today until the travels begin. I have so many people to thank for the help and support they've lent me. My family first and foremost. Thanks Mom and Sis!!

I also would like to thank my business partner Anthony for being so very supportive and understanding. Entrust Tool & Design has given me so much over the last 10 years, I feel as though I'm in debt to it. I certainly owe you guys one!

Emotions are running high, tears have and will be shed. I wish everyone at Entrust luck and wish nothing but the best for the crew. Keep building the best Gundrilling Machines in the world. I know you can do it!

I'll miss my family and friends here in Wisconsin. Let's make it a happy departure and look forward to our reunion!

Bless you all!

Adrian Korosec

3 comments:

Sis said...

We love you!! Stay safe and healthy & make us proud on your adventures (as you always do)!

Above all, live your life the best way you can to be happy.

We miss you already but have fun!!!

Maggie said...

Wow guys...I love the blog, the layout, the photos, they are really great. Thanks again Kirsten! Next time we talk in person I"ll hopefully be able to tell you I am in grad school again. I cannot wait to hear about your adventures.

Kirsten Korosec said...

Thanks guys for allthe well wishes.