Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm kind of dumb

Well I promised new photos and I have failed to do so. It´s not that I don´t have gnarly photos of Adrian getting swallowed by the muddy waters of the Mendoza River or a sweet video of some travelers jamming out on the guitar - It´s just that I have somehow become technically incompetent in the past 72 hours or so.

Despite my "new media" master´s degree from Northwestern University I am struggling with uploading photos. Mostly because the photo resizing and other messages that pop on these computers are in Spanish and well, I have the vocabulary of a three-year-old.

FYI, I forgot to share with you all that while eating with Adrian at a lovely cafe the other day a pigeon pooped on my face from its perch thirty feet above.
Touche´.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

hahahahahahaha...on your face

The Analytical Creative said...

I've heard that is good luck!

mvalenti said...

it better be good luck. a bird pooped on my head in spain and josh insisted on taking a picture of it before helping me wipe it out of my hair.

Kirsten Korosec said...

Michelle - you are truely commited to the travel experience.