Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Slacking on the blog

Ok peeps, I get the message. You all apparently have nothing better to do than read our blog so a few days without updates is upseting. I've received your e-mails. I promise photos in by tomorrow.

Until then a quick update .....

I spent last week at an immersion school and carousing with a bunch of crazy and fun chaps from England, the Isle of Man, Canada and Australia. The Spanish school was challenging and I think I may have even improved my Spanish to a 4-year-old vocabulary.

I left Mendoza on Sunday and spent three days with Negrita and her family. Negrita was my sister Sammy's host mother several years ago and they have maintained a close relationship. To say that Negrita and her extended family were welcoming would be the understatement of the year. I have never been around such generous people.

1 comment:

suzy said...

photos of San Juan???? I'm just sayin' XXXXOOOO guess who:-)